Liquid D&B bass hardware recommendation

A lot of time has passed… but as I said I’m posting some of the results, there are two small extracts with DT making the breaks & DN making everything else, first bass is a 2 track combo, one basic sine with filter LFO + one a bit broken to give it some “growl” and make the “wawa’s” haha ; second part bass is a basic sine with LFO, not much on it but I really like the sound.

It take me some time to get used but Digitone is a beast making liquid, love it!

Here the extracts (recorded directly from mixer but not really EQ’ed nor mastered):

12 Likes

Fuckin’ A, sounds fresh :wink:

1 Like

If you really want to buy another synth for bass go for waldorf pulse 2…

2 Likes

Bukem flashbacks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep doing whatever you’re doing.

1 Like

Pulse 2 goes deep. Really flexible! Ironically I sold mine to help fund a Digitone. Hah!

2 Likes

Buy a Neutron. You can work with the DN/DT if you want (like you have a choice?!) but buy a Neutron anyway. The layout is simple and the way the oscillators refuse to cooperate is really cool. I mean, there is a bazillion choices. Like a minitaur, slim phatty, or whatever. Some software can do some deep stuff but hardware always sounds better. You can use what you have, but what’s the fun in that really? Look, whatever you do, just make sure you have a subwoofer and make the walls shake.

1 Like

Blasphemy! :wink: and you also betrayed your avatar…

1 Like