Link AR AK Program Change

Hello,

I’ don’t understand why it don’;t works.

I’ve got an AR in master and an AK in Slave.
The clock works
The transport works
But the program change don’t.

It’s the same send/receive mode as the others.
I also tried a prog CH in and out on the same number

but nope.

In the GLOBAL / MIDI SYNC menus of each instrument, do you have PRG CH SEND and PRG CH RECEIVE assigned, respectively?

Also, under MIDI CHANNELS, PROGRAM CHANGE IN CHANNEL and PROGRAM CHANGE OUT CHANNEL should be assigned, respectively.

Ok thank you for the response.

In fact it’s because of my bad eyes, one was on channel 15 and the other 16.
But in auto it don’t works so what is this mode for?

Explained in the AR PDF Manual:

PRG CH RECEIVE will when active make Analog Rytm respond to incoming program change messages, which is useful when wanting to select patterns externally. The MIDI channel that will listen to incoming program change messages is set in the MIDI CHANNELS menu, cov- ered on page 56.

PRG CH SEND will when active send program change messages when patterns are changed. The MIDI channel that will send program change messages is set in the MIDI CHANNELS menu, covered on page 56.

PROGRAM CHANGE IN CHANNEL selects the MIDI channel that will listen for incoming pro- gram change messages. An AUTO setting will use the AUTO channel. Enable Analog Rytm to respond to program change messages in the MIDI SYNC menu, covered on page 54.

PROGRAM CHANGE OUT CHANNEL selects the MIDI channel that will send program change messages when changing patterns. An AUTO setting will use the AUTO channel. Enable Analog Rytm to send program change messages in the MIDI SYNC menu, covered on page 54.