Lingouf new album "Quatuor Solitaire" only on lonely Analog 4

Which channel? :slightly_smiling_face:

Here some liveset mixing tracks between two octatracks

https://www.youtube.com/user/ingwulf

2 Likes

Thanks. I know what I will do after work :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Would be actually great having a mini short video/documentary explaining how you used the A4 ONLY for the previous album, and how you using the OT ONLY for the new one. Would be also nice to know why you prefer using one over the other and so. Thanks for sharing your content. Amazing actually!

1 Like

You are welcome ! Yes it would be great, ( i have to ask elektron support before, my A4 is sick, and i can’t use it anymore :pleading_face:). On each, i really like the parameter lock, it allow to get arround the limits. And as i love drawing point per point, her i compose step by step, and i move and lock parameter on each, it’s a work of patience. Most of time i compose on OT , i made 9 albums with it ( 77 tracks , it became an extension of myself :grin: ), i like the fact that i can records a lot of source and finalise all in a single machine.

2 Likes

I figured as much. You must be the most patient Elektron user I’ve ever seen :slight_smile:

Checked out your Octatrack sets and it’s the most brutal mental hard techno I’ve ever heard out of the Octa’s. Although it’s not my cup of tea I have much respect for how much work you put into your art musically and visually!

Keep up the great work and get your A4 fixed! Perhaps put a link to your A4 album with the repair request for a discount? :wink:

1 Like

:grin: :wink:

Listening right now, this is impressive. Well done !

1 Like

Octatrack solo :grin:

:wink: