I thought you were just being polite and had quickly flogged it in anticipation of the MKII ![]()
Straight from Montreal, I believe.
Yeah it was me ! And yes, i’m Canadian ![]()
You are correct
By the way, i’m continuing to use the Digitakt II as my sequencer:
Here’s a hardware techno jam using the D2 to sequence the PerFourmer, which is being FXed by the RMX-1000 -i’m loving this combo: https://youtu.be/CcjZd0qx3BI
Hello fellow Montrealer!
I utilized the Analog Four MKII as a straight up drum machine and here’s what I came up with: https://youtu.be/Wo8cgn9OGI8
My fav drum machine is still for sure the Analog Rytm MKII, but there are actually some advantages of using the Analog Four for the same purpose (and more) - these are some comparisons that I make in the video.
Still on an Elektron tear !
The Analog Rytm obviously just destroys with anything techno related.
But how does it hang with sequencing Drum&Bass rhythms ?
That’s what this video is all about: https://youtu.be/IQUXmkMNf3A
This is why the Digitakt II is hard to beat ![]()
https://youtu.be/fIlcErBiNRU
AR MK2 is still more fun than DT 2 for beats creation, IMO
ARMK2 for beats + DT2 for all the rest.
I’ve owned the Analog Four (MKII) for 6 months now.
I wasn’t sure about it at first but I feel like it’s just recently been settling into my workflow and set up.
Here’s how i’m using it now: https://youtu.be/xXhqRTFaQpc
It’s about time ![]()
Here’s how I like to (finally) chop samples w/ the Digitakt II: https://youtu.be/oHkPBFU-e2U
I had my buddy in, who absolutely blew my mind with Analog Rytm.
He found a way to turn it into a filter bank and we also explored filter pinging, which gives the AR a more modular feel: https://youtu.be/FhN6MS9-0F0
Thanks Stereo_IMG for coming through !
Today’s set up:
Compact. Groovy. DAWLESS.
Moog DFAM + Digitone II + Oxi One in action ![]()
I love this set up
I keep coming back to the Digitakt (obvi):
In this video I explore all the current ways that i’ve been using it, along with the Vongon Ultrasheer as a master FX unit. Loving this combo !
I had artist duo Sha Ru show me some new Digitakt techniques and it absolutely blew my mind: https://youtu.be/DSlN_lklhrE
Incredible
Creative couple
Yeah I love what they bring to the table.
A question i get a lot at this point is “if you had to choose between the Digitakt II and Analog Rytm MKII, which would it be?”
So I figured i’d make a deep dive video giving everyone an answer - here it is: https://youtu.be/3hmzPv9vDao