LFO: Note Doesnt work?

Hello world !

I’m trying today to send notes from the Machinedrum midi channels, and I’m allright with this, so when I play some note and p lock them , they are received in my OT sequencer and it is very nice !

The “problem” is that it seems to be not working anymore when I’m aplying an LFO on note, it did not affect the not sended to the OT and the sequence from the Machinedrum (plocked or not) seem to not evolve with the pattern…

Can you give me help please ?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I’m trying to LFO the either the Midi note or the n2 parameter and it doesn’t seem to be changing. Anybody experience this or know some basic error on missing?

Surely circling the midi back into the MDUW wouldn’t interfere with the LFOs would it?

need to use a Ctrl 8P machine

it’s tricky

on the Ctrl 8P machine, you get to set the starting parameter of what it is going to be effecting

tell the 1st parameter of the Ctrl 8P machine to reference the machine number holding the MID machine, then tell it to effect the note

then, on the MID machine’s LFO, assign it to the track number holding the Ctrl 8P machine, and to the parameter note (or in my current scenario, Velocity)

no requirement for external midi lead rerouting

4 Likes