Let my Rytm go and go with Syntakt?

:clap:t2:
Just goes to show you never know what might pop up!

4 Likes

That’s what I had this morning when I got my Syntakt.

9 Likes

Yes there are : :cucumber: :baguette_bread: :eggplant:

5 Likes

I knew it! An erektron is a vegetable!

3 Likes

Great ideas :fire: wish I’d thought of that kind of thing when I had AR.

:joy:

1 Like

Can confirm.

5 Likes

:bone:

1 Like

I would never never let go of rytm, functionality aside, rytm is peace of art. Thet gray enclosure, angled, individual outputs. . This is how you do Drum machine :muscle:

4 Likes

A curve, if you will

I’m starting to think that :3lektron: created ST to sell moar ARMII an A4MII. LIke a gateway drug but it’s in the users best interest to just go right to the hard stuff.

2 Likes

After using the Syntakt for a day

I have no concerns for my AR, it will stay put and comfortably wait for its due update(s).

The Syntakt is not touching the AR anytime soon, the performance controls and the pads are a too awesome to play with with the AR, and also the AR analog filters sound grittier, in a good way.

However the Model Cycles is really in danger of being shelved, but its low resell value will likely keep it around or maybe it will be a trade chip
but essentially the Syntakt takes what’s best from the Model Cycles and runs away
 :aw: :elan: :3lektron:

11 Likes

I’m keeping the AR - It will be on Sample duty when paired with the ST.

1 Like

Can you get the same randomized
Beat you get on the Cycles on Syntakt,

Yea, agreed.

Treat your Rytms like they’re MDs, folks: KEEP EM

20 Likes

It would be amazing and fun if Elektron would release a new firmware for the ARMk2 that bring it in line with Syntakt

We would see a lot of Syntakt for sale on the second hand market for sure

1 Like

I would love to see the digitall machines on the rytm.

would be awesome

Wouldnt count on it, no keyboard function, and its called the analog rytm for a reason

1 Like

Didn’t sell the MD and will definitely not sell the beautiful grey Rytm.

With sampling it can really sound like anything in the world, combine that with analog and performance features :heart:

5 Likes