Lend us your ears

Bro, did you make these?! I’m starting to think you did… :joy::wink:

3 Likes

“These fools think this is a photoshop!? I spent days on this render!!”

10 Likes

Lol oh damn that proves it’s fake…

To be honest, this one was was bothering me too the most. It’s not like it’s not legit. It looks real, but the font? And that underscore?

2 Likes

in any case, whoever made it seems to have misunderstood how envelope handles are supposed to work :sweat_smile:

29 Likes

I could understand your logic if Imp/Exp was not used for sounds on Digitone and Digitakt.

Eyes and hands… it’s an augmented reality synth, controlled by gloves, seen through a kind of occulus rift …

That’s fake. The entire campaign features the color blue….

I despair.

These people need to get a life.
Blows my mind.

:smiley:

9 Likes
  1. It’s still so crazy that Assimil8or does this with samples in a eurorack module

2. There’s no way this elektron box does this, can’t fathom.

3. Dave Rossum is the godfather of experimental hardware sampling, and should definitely collaborate with Elektron or someone else to make a new standalone box (if the company doesn’t do one in house, which I would like to believe is true)

1 Like

Personally, that’s my job, so I just left you one for you.
It’s 3min in our day, and the software is already open for work related projects, so …

8 Likes

Right, so why not just call it Sounds then? :slight_smile:

Imp/exp samples kind of makes sense, probably should have been changed on the DN (maybe they had a lot of buttons to use up).

1 Like

But they were not changed on Digitone, consistency I guess.

The funny thing is that these shops are better done than any of the garbage resaved in MSPaint for full 10x JPEG generation loss and uploaded to credulous corners of Reddit.

Ironically it’s my job too.

I work as a design lead, but It kinda makes it more crazy to me tbh that you can be bothered.

Although your Elektroll logo is pretty good. 8/10 for that bit. :wink:

1 Like

I’m not bothered by anything, I thought you were.
And let’s be honest, as a design lead, you should complain of that shitty kerning between the LL :smiley:

2 Likes

Kerning on that second L is a little out though! :relaxed:

1 Like

Lol. See above

1 Like