Lend us your ears

Pizza Hut presents …

2 Likes

Well at least we know it’s probably not some sort of video device, given it is debuting on the radio

1 Like

Yeah it’s probs def a half digi half analog drum machine as per the label, digi size. With the analog element adding to the price (as well as the clean boost)

1 Like

If this machine has clean boost and freely assignable LFOs i will never trust the authenticity of this forums memes ever again

3 Likes

If I remember right, you did some of the factory patches for the Model Cycles and so on that basis I’m attaching an unhealthy level of importance to this comment!

1 Like

The crew over at Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations must feel like such fools, now that THIS thread is the towering epicentre of knowledge and insightful speculation.

3250 posts and we just swoop in and steal the cream in the last hour :rofl: :joy:

11 Likes

Elektron literally took Montreal by storm, it’s snowing in here (unexpected April snow).

5 Likes

Haha, sadly both of my connections to Elektron have since left the company, so I’ve had no further offers or inside info :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m so ready to be disappointed :white_heart:

7 Likes

Thought I was listening to it already but apparently not :slight_smile: Geez.
Internet radio is wierd. I was thinking “EDT” was “EST”…

When does the Elektron thing actually start?

4 Likes

If they are keeping to the box types, it’s definitely a Digi.

Very modular sounds. I don’t think Elektron will ever go modular proper, but digital modular boxes (eg Zoia et. al) have come a long way.

DAMN. Can’t Elektron pay for a little extra bandwidth for the forum when they make a product announcement.

2 Likes

Or DID you?

@pselodux knows what the product is! Get him! :grinning:

1 Like

NOW I’m interested…

16 Likes

Winnipeg says “hello!” All that crap was gone last week until we got walloped with snow:

WPG

3 Likes

All I can say is, Monomachine users will be absolutely livid.

9 Likes

1.5 hours. 11:00 AM EST your time.

3 Likes

This radio makes me think syntakt will be a saxophone!

4 Likes

:joy:

Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An internet radio sampler … with an endless stream of funky loops from Sweden on one of the channels

If you got wifi, you got beats.

1 Like