Leemajik - Origins of a Listener

I released a new album Origins of a Listener.
It’s mostly done with field recording outside in nature, caves, underpasses, city, hallways… I used a speaker and a set of microphones and played most of the tracks live and recorded on the spot with environment noise and accidental sounds. It’s very ambient album and to be completely honest no Elektron machines were used. On the spot I used Idensity, Jomox T-resonator, Eventide Space and Strymon Timeline. Mostly granular synthesis of a pre recorded piano tuned on 432Hz in C-minor and T-resonator self oscillating distortion. Microphones used were various from Neuman stereo pair to Sennheiser to Akg to Zoom H6 with many different mic placement techniques dependent on the environment. Every recording was edited later with some limiting from Urei 1178 and eq before recorded on a tape machine for subtle saturation. All the tracks are recorded back from tape and that is what you are hearing.

I give out 9 codes for free download of Origins of a Listener for Elektronauts comunity… I am so nice :content:

For download go here: https://leemajik.bandcamp.com/yum

Codes:
gl5g-y6z7
ys6z-b6kv
2j3n-xk69
agxv-v89z
8t48-6r66
xkt8-kdqk
jyzy-gly8
62ty-uj2n
zlzz-j6wj

Enjoy

Leemajik

man, that’s just beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you very much dear !!
Currently listening, and loving what I hear ! Sumptuous !

1 Like

Lovely stuff right here! I just noticed your Natural album too, again quality stuff! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gorgeous so far, listening to it now while I work…

1 Like

Just downloaded, thanks for the code! :slight_smile:

edited to show download code : 62ty-uj2n

Just write the code you used, so others will know which ones to use.

2 Likes

Ah sorry I didn’t think of that, post edited!

1 Like