Launchpad Control XL - Octatrack Mapping

No problem, glad I found it.

Sorry gentlemen, I donā€™t hang around these parts much any more. Glad someone was able to upload it. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks aswell! I used it for a while but got confused when using the controller live.
So i sold the LCXL and got the Djtt Midi twister instead. Still working on the mapping but the led encoder thingies make it more reliable for me already!
No faders thoā€¦ :slight_smile:

Will come back with the mapping and maybe a short demo.

1 Like

Hi guys, does anyone still have the Neil Baldwin mapping there, I really wanted to try it.

https://www.elektronauts.com/files/424

Hopefully this is still in the files section, my old Dropbox link is dead.
If you canā€™t download it Iā€™ll put it in the files section again when I get home.

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi I have been searching for this template file for the Octatrack. All the links in this thread are dead or donā€™t turn up anything (including Novationā€™s site) and web searches have proved unsuccessful. If anyone could be of help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

The link above (Elektronauts Files/424) works for me. If you still have problems Iā€™ll try to pm a Dropbox link to you tomorrow.

It works actually, but only in Chrome. Clicking the download link in Firefox didnā€™t do anything.

can launchcontrol work via usb-usb with octatrack mk2 ?

No, youā€™ll need a usb host for the launchcontrol

1 Like

Does anyone still have this?

This one?

https://www.elektronauts.com/files/424

Open it in Chrome as it fails in Firefox etc.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @OverUnity! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey!
Novation somehow has updated their site - would you mind to provide your calc syxā€™es somewhere?
Many thanks in advance!
Wilko

1 Like

bumping this to ask if this will work with a kenton usb host or a iconnectivity interface?

I think they workā€¦ I got one of these

There are a bunch to choose from for sure. You just want a usb midi host.

thanks, can you power the launchpad from this? Does the 5V feeds the usb connection too?

I have it running currently exactly like that: LCXL into Kenton Usb Host. From there into Octa. You can even use a usb dongle to connect two (or potentially three, havenā€™t tried) usb hardware boxes. Havenā€™t had any issues with that. It powers a LCXL and a Keystep via the dongle.

In my experiences Iā€™ve often needed a midi merger after it: I slave the OT, so whatever youā€™d sync OT needs to be merged with the LCXL signalā€¦ (I keep hoping Iā€™m forgetting something dumb do not have to do this, but I donā€™t think so)

yes I know the kenton does it, curious about the amazon midiplus as itā€™s half the price