KordBot

I miss the kickstarter, I regret it. I would love to play with that.
Thx for posting news

I just noticed this one. I’m interested.

I am a backer of this aswell, you should be able to buy it once preorders are shipped. More info on the fb page Isla kordbot facebook group

I placed a preorder for a black one. This thing seems really great.

4 days ago it was shipped from Florida, now already in Germany …

I am so exited about this kickstarter!!!

updates sooooon!

3 Likes

Likewise. Black KordBot incoming any day now.
It even looks a bit elektronisch.

Keep us updated, interested. Does this being funded mean its a limited run or it will be in production now? Id like to pick one up but not sure if I can as the product is already funded

fistly :
this thing is UP and being produced … no scam, no failure.

this alone , to me, is reason for being super super happy.

secondly :
its on the way to me … hence : I ll be one of the first humans on earth to play with it!

thirdly :
it is to be expected this kordbot will go into production … afaik preorders can be made for the next batch

I’m looking at getting one of these eventually too. Interestingly, they’re made in a home based setup somewhere in my city. Probably within a couple miles. They look pretty awesome and well thought out, but unfortunately have to pay off other recent purchases first.

Hey @TrabanT,
You wouldn’t happen to know what number backer you were, would you?
I backed it back it Feb’16 or whenever it was, but haven’t been asked my colour choice or address confirmation just yet.
I know Brad said he’s shipping then in order of backers. I’m in the late 300’s.
I’m very much looking forward to getting mine too. Would love to get hear your thoughts when it arrives.

It’s available for pre-order right now on the website (and facebook, I believe)
http://www.islainstruments.com/

this question has been asked in the facebook group for several times (also from me) but for whatever reason, until now not one useful answer was given to that…
Must be some mystery…
I mean it is some nice surprise to get the shipping information, but I would like to have an estimate…

the final version of this thing looks pretty tasty…

wasnt really interested in an autochord device at first, but they really fleshed this out into some interesting areas

To Brad’s credit, he does seem to be working like a dog and doing everything single-handedly himself, bar the firmware.
Oh well, we’ve waited 18 months, another few weeks ain’t gunna kill us, ay?

1 Like

Yep, it’s certainly got a radically increased feature list compared to the original.

absolutly
it is a great pleasure watching this thing come to life.
I watched every clip Brad published since the early beginning and I think it is some phantastic piece of gear… That I want to hold in my hands as greedy as I can be :slight_smile:
And you are absolutly tight… It is about 18 months now, and some more weeks won’t matter anymore :slight_smile:

yeh and the thing about it is the price seems so low compared to all the functions it has, as well as the build quality

im eager to hear the early reviews

And it’s brilliant that we paid for it sooooo long ago, that it almost feels like a freebie, if you know what I mean! :gift:

you are totally right … It is like a very nice present…
While watching some of Brad’s clips I go some ideas on how to use it and I am so looking forward to give that a try :slight_smile:

true!
definitely on my must buy list ;D