Kizunaut - This Was The Future

Hi everyone, I recently released a new compilation album called This Was The Future on Bandcamp.
It’s a 12-track compilation of dark, diverse, retro-futuristic tracks.
It was produced mainly with the Digitakt, with some extra synthlines from Sidstation and Roland D-05.

The digital download includes liner notes and 12 extra art images for you to enjoy.

I hope you enjoy it!

4 Likes

What a little lost on the theme of RED DRIVER at the intro.(Otherwise the rest of the track is really rich in waves of sounds)
In NEUROWAVE the image is great, very great idea.
The feminine and masculine samples are cool. Textures and effects make consistent grooves and provide the listener with the desire to listen more.
I have listened to the twelve titles of THIS WAS THE FUTUR,with: a series stopped, videos with sound cut and some videos for +18 …Image lacks madness or personality.
The differences of tempo and groove did not disturb me.

The idea of ​​retaking a theme is also me philosophy of the concept.
Geat work!!
xxxdone

1 Like

Thank you for listening!

This is the kind of music that I can listen for 1 hour without getting bored

1 Like

Can’t wait to give this a listen! Love everything I’ve heard from you!
Congratulations on your hard work :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::clap:

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words!

The album is now on Spotify too!

1 Like

I’m giving this thread one last bump because the album is now avaiable as a cassette through Cityman Productions! Limited run of 30 hand-numbered copies, comes with a download code to Bandcamp.

1 Like

Your stuff is awesome. I hope it sells out and has peeps beggin’ for more!

Did you record just the stereo or multitrack it, mate?

1 Like

Most of the stuff on the tracks is just a single stereo file from Digitakt with some additional synths from Sidstation and D-05 recorded in DAW.

2 Likes