Kick Drum Module to pair with Digitakt?

Yeah I kept the black one, matches my gear. I plan to midi it up with the Digitakt, my setup will be bare minimal with maximum effect with less gear I don’t need Octopus hands and everything is close by.

Good thing about the new Digitone Keys I bought this week is that there’s plenty room behind it to put the Digitakt when it comes tomorrow and my 3 boss 500 pedals, the TD-3 fit anywhere it’s not so big.

As I said somewhere else on the forum I find the Elektron way the easiest way to work and I’m quite familiar with all machines except Octatrack which is deep, I had the first version back in 2015.

Quite happy with what I’m settling on here.

Rob

2 Likes

I recently had the same dilemma and since I love the MFB drums sound, I ended up buying a cheap MFB 522(with individual outs) from Reverb and I also have all the other sounds when needed.
I also considered MFB301 pro which is even cheaper but with no individual outs and the BD sounds a little bit weak(the bongos are amazing tho).

I also considered the 522 bass drum and snare modules but I’m a cheap bastard and I don’t want to go to the eurocrack rabbit hole. However with the money for Mbase or Vermona you can get a small 32HP Doepfer B stock cubicle, a midi to cv module and the MFB 522 bass drum module with space for extendability and the benefits(and curses) of eurorack.