Just listen to that!

I realise it’s probably pretty niche for here but anyone who loves sport should give this a listen.
I LOVE cricket so I’m completely bias but , by jingo, I defy anyone not to get caught up in the madness! Please enjoy! (Unless of course you’re a Kiwi, in which case, I offer my genuine and heartfelt sympathies.)

1 Like

Thanks for this. I was trying to listen to TMS on the ICC feed but THEY TOOK IT DOWN FOR THE LAST HOUR! Had to watch a text commentary instead.

1 Like

Not a big fan of cricket, the game doesn’t stand a chance with Scottish weather, but I did watch the final yesterday and so glad I did. Sport at its finest. Tense, exciting and jaw droppingly unbelievable at times.

2 Likes

You are so very welcome my friend.
I’ve heard a lot of that from all around the world today. What the Dickens was the ICC playing at?
Canada back in in 2023?

Maybe, if we can scrape together enough Aussies to play. :wink:

1 Like

You must have loved it when Calum MacLoad tonked an unbeaten 140 to beat the Auld enemy last year though, ay?

Ha! Just do what we do and cast the net over the entire Commonwealth (and beyond!)

2 Likes

Completely missed that one :joy: though I seem to remember they played the game in Edinburghs Meadows?

1 Like

Oh man alive!
That was another classic!
You lot should have definitely been in this last one.

2 Likes

:zonked:

1 Like

You’re kidding!!!
VPN?
I’ll try and record it and Dropbox you it on Wednesday when I’ve got a spare few mins.

1 Like

was there any under arm bowling involved? I’m not interest if not :tongue:

2 Likes

@tasmansea
We’re not Aussies y’know!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

These Dutch guys nailed it, for everybody who doesn’t understand anything about cricket.

5 Likes

Its actually quite a bit more entertaining than the game

1 Like

Not even in Italy

I’m on it fellas. I’ll be recording it and posting it up somewhere on Sunday.
Hold tight…

1 Like

@PeterHanes @FrankLeone

Try this…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00076y4

Thanks, but unfortunately that still doesn’t work here.

Ok… Sunday it is!!

All good things to those who wait…

2 Likes