Jumping into the modular madness!?

heyhey whats up?

uhm yea braids and dixie are both nice… it depends? like always…

so back to MY problems :smiley:
i fell in love with the Eowave fluctuations

it rips the sound and is a little throaty for like formants?
do you know any similar filters, where i can CV control the res/freq like in the eowave, with formant filtering? i would have to order the eowave from far away, and i am not sure about it yet… maybe im missing a obvious filter solution.

greets, Dennis

2 Likes

You could have a look at the Mannequin’s three sisters, not exactly the same but can cover some similar territories…

1 Like

yea thanks im watching demos right now… read about it pretty often the last few days :slight_smile: must be good, but is it as ripping (or maybe watery bleeps bloops) as the fluctuations?

also looking at the 4ms spectral resonator… not really the thing i wanted but damn boiiiiii O.O hahahaha

1 Like

These were hard to get when I finished off my case, but the Eowave Fluctuations Magnetiques was high on my list and I hope to have one eventually. The Eowave Magma is one of my favorite synths.

In osc page of one track(e.g. Track 4) set osc to L for instance. You can then use the filters…
In CV track, set all your CV outs so that they get trigged by the track 4 as source, so that osc and filters and env are trigged simultaneously.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much LyingDalai :smiley:
feeling really dumb now hahahaha

i cannot find a filter wich is similar to the Eowave one :-/ is it really unique?

Hi Guys,

now i finished planning :smiley:

Sound Source:

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/484257

trigger from Elektron Analog4, with 2 Splitter Cables in Multiple controlling the 2 VCOs in the mixer, through Eowave Filter and Rings.

the second case to modulate the VCOs, rings and fluctuations

splitting the A4’s trigger / clock to the multiple -> LFO’s clocked to analog four modulating the main case

makes sense? would it work the way i imagine?

thanks in advance :slight_smile: