JOHN TEJADA live set in The Lab LA

Just found this on my Facebook steam and had to share. John Tejada is an absolute house/tchno legend and has been rocking Elektron gear for a long time. This recent set sees him rocking an OT Mk 1 and a Digitakt, awesome stuff!

11 Likes

Even dropped the old Sweat on the Wall’s … nice set

2 Likes

Void Sound-system too, I saw him with a RYTM, A4 and Octatrack playing live in an article too…

1 Like

No laptop, good.

1 Like

such a legendary track. Always gets me going!

2 Likes

Follow

Good stuff. Always liked his style.

i had the good fortune of seeing him headline at our local house club a year or so back. he came in with an octatrack and a mk1 rytm and proceeded to tear the roof off the place, even though he went on after a hard upbeat techno dj duo that dropped a great set. was awesome to stand off to the side and watch how he approached the instruments.

I spot staff from Elektron’s sales and accounting departments absolutely jamming out in the crowd hahah

I’ve been following his progress for at least a decade now… and I’m mostly a DnB DJ:)

Over the past few years I’ve been developing a similar sound in some deeper dubstep tracks.

His ability to play two instruments live is pushing me to do the same and step back from playing records.

1 Like

Shame there was no vocal sample - still sounded wicked tho.
‘Acid…all over the place…’

1 Like