Jogging House - Names - Ambient Album - ZOIA / OP-1 / Cassette

Hey there!

I just released a surprise album and wanted to share it with you. It is called ‘Names’ and was made with just an OP-1 and an Empress Effects ZOIA pedal. Recorded straight to cassette. So no Elektron gear this time, but I hope it is still ok to post it here.

Given the setup, the album is rather stripped down, loose and loopy. But also very intimate and (hopefully) charming. It was made as a ‘Thank You’ for all the support I received over the year and will be a free download via my bandcamp page until December 27th, so everybody can get it to relax a bit over the holidays/winter solstice.

And there is also a limited cassette edition, available through the wonderful Californian label Mystery Circles. There is a download code included with every tape order, so you can add the album to your bandcamp collection: https://mysterycircles.com/cassettes/jogging-house-names

As usual I made videos for the tracks and will fill up this post once they are uploaded to youtube.

Place

Ago

Blue

Left (unmastered)

Scent

Route

I really hope you enjoy it
Thanks!

17 Likes

Nice work, B! I’m currently listening to it with my 6-month-old daughter; keeping her entertained in a hotel room. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Always glad to chill out the little ones :slight_smile:

Side note: First video added to the top post.

Oh waw Christmas has come early this year, that first track is amazing!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m super glad you like it, mate

Just added the second video (Ago) to the top post.

And here s video nr 3. This track is a tad more melancholic - at least to me.

1 Like

Added a couple more videos to the top post. Have a nice Sunday!