Jogging House - Lure - Now with Videos

This album is ganz grosses Tennis! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks and Danke :slight_smile:

Absolutely beautiful stuff. :smile:

1 Like

Coral is track nr. 6 from my new album Lure. This time Coco takes the lead and blends sounds that are sitting in its delay buffers with Oscillators from the little modular system that are routed through its inputs. I then jammed with the Digitakts and Digitone over this wavy bed of noise.

3 Likes

Plumage is track nr. 7 of my new album ‘Lure’. Made with two Digitakts, Digitone, SP303 and a little modular system. Everything went through OTO Bim & Bam and then into the Revox recorder.

5 Likes

Oh this bass sound !

1 Like

:slight_smile: It’s a simple bass drone played chromatically with the Digitakt.

2 Likes

I Love the noisy grittiness. Lovely!

2 Likes

I guess it’s a simple peanut chewed chromatically with @boboter teeth :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coconut, not peanut…:grin:
Seriously the use of Morphagene adds a dimension. Ganz grosses Tennis!

2 Likes

@plusn
@ML
Love you guys! Thanks, Danke & Kiittää.

(hope I got the last one right.)

Edit:
Kiitos

1 Like

It is fantastic companion.
Congratulations. As good in the musical as the visual

1 Like

Kiitos, to be exact :slight_smile: even though i’m french :sunglasses:

1 Like

Merci :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lovely!

1 Like

Magnets is the final track of my new album ‘Lure’. Digitakt & Digitone are providing the melodies, the modular system bass & glitter - and Coco adds its wonderful weirdness.

2 Likes

This is so dope! I’d love to buy this directly from you and pick up in the bay area. Is that possible? I live in Oakland and I’d love to avoid that 10 Euro shipping;)

@waldmuzik
Hey, I’m very glad you like the album. But I live in Frankfurt, Germany. So the pickup might be a bit complicated :slight_smile:

Great album.

1 Like