Jogging House - Lure - Now with Videos

Weavings is the second track of my new album ‘Lure’. The core of the tune are the two Elektron Digitakts and a Digitone. They are accompanied by a eurorack modular system and a Ciat Lonbarde Cocoquantus. Everything is sent through OTO Bim & Bam and then directly into the Revox B77 1/4" tape recorder.

Lovely stuff! It reminds me of the good old C64 gaming period/experience of my youth and the whole album gives me a pleasant nostalgic feeling. Great work @boboter

Yes i Like this gritty underlying noise Texture. Lovely!

Thank you! I’m a huge gamer myself and I guess how those old soundtracks were made influenced me a bit, may it be subconciously.

Regarding the noise, this is always hard to tame. I try to keep the bad/annoying kind of noise out and embrace the good kind. But they are not that easy to separate. When too many bitcrushed sounds enter a self-oscillating delay and then get recorded to tape, all kinds of hiss can happen. I try to listen as closely as possible while recording to not mess it up. But I had to erase more than one take because of it :slight_smile:

Received mine this morning ! How gorgeous, Thank you …

Woo hoo! Glad to hear that. Enjoy and relax :slight_smile:

(The post was quite slow, I did send it over two weeks ago.)

I was in the woods … All blame on me :innocent:

And now… Can go back with LURE in the woods… And RELAX

PS: love your revox ! Damn it’s beautiful… Got meself an old nagra… Not bad :balloon:

The revox is awesome. I love the sound of it. But also just looking at the wheels turning makes me happy.

Would love to get a Nagra at some point as well. They are so beautifully made. Fantastic engineering.

Enjoy the Woods :slight_smile:

And another video is up: ‘Reeds’ is the third track of Lure. Composed with two Digitakts, a Digitone and a Eurorack modular system. They are accompanied by a Ciat Lonbarde Cocoquantus and a Boss SP303 sampler. Everything is sent through OTO Bim & Bam and then directly into the Revox B77 1/4" tape recorder. Cheers!

Same - “Weavings” reminds me a bit of this ambient-ish track from an old French DOS/Amiga game I played as a kid.

Very happy to announce that the cassette edition of Lure is now available at the Seil Records bandcamp page.

Reeds… while watching the massive drops of a massive storm falling on the lake is just surreal. You made my day !

Another Sunday, another track from Lure. Modular, Digitakt, Digitone & Cocoquantus through OTO Bim & Bam, recorded in one take directly to tape. Hope you like it.

Lovely work there!

Thank you! :pray:

I just added a new video. This time for track nr. 5 ‘Balance’. Same setup as before. But with a different-ish vibe. Hope you enjoy it.

This album is ganz grosses Tennis! Thank you!

Thanks and Danke :slight_smile:

Absolutely beautiful stuff. :smile:

Coral is track nr. 6 from my new album Lure. This time Coco takes the lead and blends sounds that are sitting in its delay buffers with Oscillators from the little modular system that are routed through its inputs. I then jammed with the Digitakts and Digitone over this wavy bed of noise.