Jogging House - Lure - Now with Videos

Very happy to announce that the cassette edition of Lure is now available at the Seil Records bandcamp page.

3 Likes

Reeds… while watching the massive drops of a massive storm falling on the lake is just surreal. You made my day !

1 Like

Another Sunday, another track from Lure. Modular, Digitakt, Digitone & Cocoquantus through OTO Bim & Bam, recorded in one take directly to tape. Hope you like it.

3 Likes

Lovely work there!

1 Like

Thank you! :pray:

I just added a new video. This time for track nr. 5 ‘Balance’. Same setup as before. But with a different-ish vibe. Hope you enjoy it.

5 Likes

This album is ganz grosses Tennis! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks and Danke :slight_smile:

Absolutely beautiful stuff. :smile:

1 Like

Coral is track nr. 6 from my new album Lure. This time Coco takes the lead and blends sounds that are sitting in its delay buffers with Oscillators from the little modular system that are routed through its inputs. I then jammed with the Digitakts and Digitone over this wavy bed of noise.

3 Likes

Plumage is track nr. 7 of my new album ‘Lure’. Made with two Digitakts, Digitone, SP303 and a little modular system. Everything went through OTO Bim & Bam and then into the Revox recorder.

5 Likes

Oh this bass sound !

1 Like

:slight_smile: It’s a simple bass drone played chromatically with the Digitakt.

2 Likes

I Love the noisy grittiness. Lovely!

2 Likes

I guess it’s a simple peanut chewed chromatically with @boboter teeth :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coconut, not peanut…:grin:
Seriously the use of Morphagene adds a dimension. Ganz grosses Tennis!

2 Likes

@pulsn
@ML
Love you guys! Thanks, Danke & Kiittää.

(hope I got the last one right.)

Edit:
Kiitos

1 Like

It is fantastic companion.
Congratulations. As good in the musical as the visual

1 Like

Kiitos, to be exact :slight_smile: even though i’m french :sunglasses: