Jogging House - holds

I’m rocking a Fuji X100F too. Only thing that beat it in the fixed lens ‘street’ category is the Leica Q. But then it should do for the price!

Back on topic: I intend to get this release later on tonight. I’ve been looking for more music in this vein for when I’m writing. Cheers!

5 Likes

I think we should create a photography thread to geek out on that subject! :wink:

4 Likes

Haha. X100v reporting for duty. Had the OG for a long time but I always said I’d upgrade if they made it weather sealed.

1 Like

Always wanted an FM2. One of the only mechanical cameras (batteries are for meter only) capable of multiple exposures.

Digging the laidback vibe to the first track. Good so far.

2 Likes

Thank you!

The FM2 has been nothing but a joy to use so far. It’s simple and so focused on the essentials that I feel completely zen when shooting with it.

1 Like

Feel free to share your photographic geekery here: https://www.elektronauts.com/t/photography-geeks-gather-round

4 Likes

What a great piece of news to wake up to! I look forward to hearing it.

1 Like

Haven’t got through it all yet, but I agree, based on what I heard so far.

1 Like

Purchased! There are some excellent vibes and awesome atmospheres on here @boboter :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated. :pray:

1 Like

just got this, excellent

1 Like

Excellent cassette cover. Very much the late 90’s commercial style while I was studying photography at uni.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the support. And the kind words about the images. As I am not as experienced with photography as I am with music, I am actually more nervous about the pictures :slight_smile:

This is superb, great work. :clap:

Will you make this available on streaming services at any point?

I know we all have a bit of a beef with Spotify, etc, but that’s where I’m set up to listen to music most of the time now (car, living room, travelling, etc), and I would definitely save/favourite your album and listen to it more times than I would via Bandcamp… :v:

1 Like

Thank you! All my music is on streaming platforms. I just wait 2-3 weeks to focus on bandcamp as they are the only ones who are not evil to the core :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good to hear! I’ll definitely favourite this when it hits Spotify.

(Also bought a cassette in the meantime. :+1:)

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you very much! :pray:

1 Like

Lovely stuff, as ever.
To quote myself:
With every new Jogging House release, always a sense of space and patience breathed into each track. This album is no exception.
Another welcome addition to the ever growing organism of the JH corpus.

1 Like

Just read your comment on bandcamp a minute ago. Super kind of you. Thank you!

2 Likes

Currently playing… still really digging the sound of this @boboter :v:

2 Likes