Joggers Vol. 1 - A Communal Compilation

I am so proud to share this wonderful ambient compilation with you - made by the wonderful community of my patron discord server.

Joggers Vol. 1 is truly a group effort. In early 2020 I started a patreon page and linked to that is a discord server which has blossomed into one of the most supportive, welcoming and positive communities I have ever experienced.

After seeing the incredible talent and passion of our members, it became very clear that we had to release a shared effort. Instead of simply gathering a bunch of tracks, we worked on them together until they had one common feel and aesthetic. Even the artwork and mastering were done by members of our community.

You may know some of the artists, others you will hear for the first time. And as the titular ā€˜Vol. 1ā€™ implies, there is more to come. The digital version of this release will remain ā€˜name your priceā€™ indefinitely and there is a lovely limited cassette edition, too.

All proceeds of this compilation will be donated to oceana.org

Artists:
Jogging House, Jayhaych, Pete Kvidera, Ambalek, Rinnovare, Berm and Swale, Dog Dream, Sterion Music, Couleurves, The Lifted Index, Joel Noct Brinson, HC Clifford, What We Talk About, Stray Wool

Artwork by Tom Tebby
Mastered by Michael Southard

12 Likes

Iā€™m about half way through it now, whilst ā€œat workā€. itā€™s gorgeous!! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Glad youā€™re enjoying it. Thank you!

This is a great album, been listening all morning at work. A mate of mine contributed a track (obviously my favourite) but the whole album is really consistent and cohesive. Artwork is lovely too, makes me want a tape player.

1 Like

Oh, very cool. Who is it, if I may ask?

Ready for Vol.2 !

1 Like

Hehe! I hope to release Vol 2 this year as well.

Iā€™m loving these tracks! Such a cool idea also and the cassette and album cover are awesome

1 Like

Much appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

Jayhaych. Really lovely track

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good one for sure. :heart:

Bought!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Great music and a great idea. This is what music labels should aspire to. An organic outgrowth of mutually respectful artists with a desire to share and take a journey together.

1 Like

Yeah! This server really means everything to me. It is a safe place where we can talk about anything, not just music. So it makes me even happier that this whole community vibe is sort of manifested in a release now. Just trying to have a good time together and make something worthwile and positive along the way.

1 Like