Jamuary 2020 - any plans?

Many thanks!

I guess I’m doing something with this :slightly_smiling_face:

http://www.instagram.com/p/B61cgJnHtcP/

1 Like

Day 2. Didn’t have a lot of time so nothing crazy. Mix levels aren’t perfect. Oh well! Pretty random sounds. Enjoy, maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

OTMK2 - DN

2 Likes

This groove makes me want to get back into DJ’ing. I listened at least three times. What did you use?

Here goes another one, really loving the digitakt for quick sketch making

1 Like

Day 2. Just the Digitone & Zoia today.

4 Likes

“Master”?! I’m a musician, not a golfer!

I will go to Hyères (south france, neer marseille) to see a Michele Torr Concert there.
And i will start to lean how to make nice music with my new Digitakt

Greets
Torraner

3 Likes

just a4mkii today
almost couldn’t do it because suddenly sick

3 Likes

Ok, count this to day 2 still, lol.
This is a spontaneous/improv jam session using a DT, OT, A4, a Dreadbox Nyx and a vocal mic.

2 Likes

Thanks to those who listened

I’m not entirely sure what I’m doing

Let me share with you-

1 Like

Will try and make something with the Digitakt every day. so far so good. I don’t have a good recording set up though so I probably won’t post too much as everything sounds awful on my phone. maybe I’ll make a compilation at the end.

Thanks! The main riff is Novation Mono Station. The rest is samples of my Tr-8s and Pro-1 sequenced from my Akai Force. Everything run through the Analog Heat. I recorded everything on seperate tracks as well, so i can go back and clean it up later.

1 Like

Home alone this morning so already finished my Jamuary day 3!

Gear:
Lyra-8
Moog M32
Moog DFAM
Elektron Octatrack MK2
Moog Model D on IOS
MAM MB33
Koma Elektronik RH 301
Arturia Beatstep Pro

Recorded live in Ableton Live 10

Update: First time I used the OT arp with IOS, was testing stuff and forgot about the recording, thank God it’s jamuary :smiley:

1 Like

http://instagram.com/realradioactivesandwich will be rocking every day this month with a mix of the 0Coast, Digitone, iPad, Virus C, and other various things.

Here’s 1/1/2020’s submission.

pretty dope!

At least I got one up. /:

3 Likes

More Deluge Jams pls. I wanna know what you guys do with this thing…

1 Like

Little OT Pickup/Flex looping with classical guitar for a second jamuary jam of the day.

1 Like

Learning how to use the live sampling features of the Deluge, we recorded this sad melody, with the help of some Logic synthy strings.

3 Likes