Jamuary 2019

Some Digitakt and guitar.
https://soundcloud.com/finaleut/shiver

BANGER

see if u can recognize the track I got some inspiration from

2 Likes

#jamuary2019 all ready
omg i been abducted by alliens and torched
they send me back to earth to warn all off human mankind no way back there here…:alien:

used gear AR-mk1, Heat and TB-03

2 Likes

Keeping it simple: iRig2 straight into iPhone from either MX-1 (studio) or whatever instrument I got at home, but it’s always mono because of that. :v

First day with Digitone

3 Likes

Ep.18 Odyssey.
The arpeggios are like the colors of the Rainbow. :slight_smile:

Synthstrom Deluge and Waldorf Rocket recorded first directly to the Deluge’s SD card.
Then I added a simple bass line with the Elektron Analog Keys.

2 Likes

Track #9 for my jamuary challenge. This one was done extremely quick. I think it shows in the quality, oof. Enjoy!
2 Likes

somehow i hadn’t done a solo a4mkii jamuary jam till now?

2 Likes

Yo this is my first day with Digitone too! Such amazing tones within the hour <3

The day before I had some inspiration from Michael Jackson on the Digitakt!

4 Likes

Yet another OPZ track, I really like this one, though it could’ve been a better take :laughing:

4 Likes

Here’s my 10th submission for the month. This had quite a bit of my old Alesis Quadraverb on it, but I’m noticing one of the channels is starting to go. Still had a lot of fun with this one. Enjoy!
6 Likes

11th track for the #Jamuary challenge. This quickie was put together by running my PO-28 Robot through the Korg Monotron Filter and adding some nice pad sound on top from the Digitone. I can’t remember where the bassline is coming from, oof. Enjoy!

3 Likes

I’ve been experimenting this week with the deconstruction of dance patterns. In this longish piece, I’ve captured sounds from a fairly standard techno pattern from the Machinedrum onto the Cocoquantus where they are looped and manipulated in unexpected ways. The output goes into a kaoss pad mini for FX.

1 Like

I thought it’d be a fun challenge to create a chill little jam using just a Volca Kick (but without any kick sounds) and some simple effects.

Not sure what genre you’d classify this as, but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.

8 Likes

I went super analog for my next Jamuary. I’ve been practicing for a little while… I just jam in key. It’s all flow.

3 Likes

testing out overbridge beta so this is all live tracked from digitakt and moog mother into ableton with live control of ableton effects racks. no post mixing

:+1: Very nice!

1 Like

Like them both a lot. Very nice!!

1 Like
4 Likes

Fun with Machinedrum today

3 Likes