Jamuary 2019

I know it’s not an ideal set up but for me this is exactly what #jamuary is all about: doing the best with with the knowledge and skills you currently have.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Ryan!

Here is day 7:

3 Likes

(Had to reupload these tracks to YouTube, therefore reposting now)

First track of #Jamuary 2019. Live jammed and recorded into Cubase with some editing to add some extra flavor. Glitched with Livecut. Compressed with Vos Density MK 3.

Gear used : Access Virus C, Machinedrum UW MK II, Digitone, and Novation Bass Station II.

2 Likes

Track 2 of #Jamuary 2019. Live jammed and recorded into Cubase. Compressed with Vos Density MK 3.

Gear used : Access Virus C, Machinedrum UW MK II, Digitone, and Novation Bass Station II

Enjoy the song! Feedback is welcome

2 Likes

Track 3 of #Jamuary 2019. Live jammed and recorded into Cubase. Some editing done in Cubase to add some glitchy flavor with Livecut and also Sanford Reverb. Vocal sample was also added afterwards. Compressed with Vos Density MK 3.

Gear used : Access Virus C, Machinedrum UW MK II, Digitone, Yamaha Reface CS and Novation Bass Station II.

1 Like

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaªaªª

4 Likes

Seventh jam - I did miss a jam on January 7 though…

1 Like

Track 4 of #Jamuary 2019. Gave this one a name “Dying Star” Live jammed and recorded into Cubase. No editing in the Daw

Gear used : Access Virus C, Machinedrum UW MK II, Digitone, and Novation Bass Station II.

4 Likes

This one - not the best…I learned to put sounds on the digitone. That was the best part :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsbWZdDh76R/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1r5hvt2tb7pdk

2 Likes

Gear used: Eurorack modular, Double-Bass using extended techniques.
Valhalla VintageVerb on double-bass
Mutable Instruments making the robot voice thru the Chronoblob delay
ALM Pamela NW modulating everything
Ladik VCO1 thru RYO Aperture for the bass
Happy Nerding 3xVCA
Mutable Instruments Warps makes the noise waves

Recorded with RME FF400. Mixed and mastered with Logic

6 Likes

I got myself a Roland SP-404sx for post-Xmas and am having a blast making lofi unquantized beats (not my forte, but hey it’s a stretch goal). Here’s a #Jamuary2019 playlist:

7 Likes

Straight vibing to this! Ultra lo-fi goodness. Might have to check out the sp404sx. What equipment are you running through it?

Just sampling from YouTube. That and a few one shots from the OP1. Pretty fun! Thanks for listening!

It took some time to listen to it all but man it was really worth it! Lots of little gems and the overall quality is really good. Please keep making these!
Here is my contribution: straight techno from the Digitakt!

4 Likes

I thought I’d have no time at all for jamuary this year, but so far I’ve only missed 2 days - mostly by keeping things (setups) simple.

I’ve done some Digitone jams, but the last couple have centred around my Korg 'logues.

7 Likes

Here’s today’s jam:

7 Likes

Heres another little jam from me

https://www.soundcloud.com/djadonis206/2019-techno2

3 Likes

This is only drums and bass:

2 Likes

Just received a monomachine. What a strange but very inviting beast.

2 Likes

Latest submission

3 Likes