I've released a new EP with the OT only

Hi all!

I just released a new EP and wanted to share it with you. I recorded the tracks almost in one take with the OT and just processed a few things in Ableton for the mixing part.

You can download it for free / name your price on my Bandcamp or stream it on all the platforms. I also recorded some videos if you prefer to watch the tracks live:

I’m half French / half Afghan and, seeing that the current situation is even worse than 20 years ago, the point here was to showcase the bright side of this country, for once.

I wanted create medidative soundscapes by sampling traditional Afghan / Indian sounds and mixing them with fat basses and strong drum machine samples. And I wanted the tracks to sound raw and authentic.

As you could imagine, this EP means a lot to me, I hope you’ll like it :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Roman

31 Likes

It’s really nice. Well done!

1 Like

I like T2 very much. Well done!!

1 Like

Super cool. I like the mix of western grooves with “middle-eastern” and south asian harmonics and melodies. Flows really well. Hypnotic even.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! :pray:

Love this!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Here is a new video for the 2nd track :slight_smile:

This one is a bit more agressive than what I usually make, hope you’ll like it!

9 Likes

Man, great work here. I wish I could see you perform; your vibe is so good.

1 Like

Super nice! It reminds me of Be Svendsen.

1 Like

I really Iike the vibe!
:beers:

1 Like

Thanks! I just listened to his set for Cercle, really good stuff!

And thanks a lot @LyingDalai, glad you like it! :slightly_smiling_face::beers:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

You should definitely join the hip-hop beat battles!
:wink:

2 Likes

Yes I will! I saw the battle #5 thead Saturday so the deadline was a bit too tight to join, but I’m really impressed with the overall quality of the tracks. Your beat is excellent by the way!

I’ll join the next one :slight_smile:

1 Like

And here is the third one! :slight_smile:

2 Likes