I've a question about LFO SPD=64 in the DT manual

Acually I checked now and you are right and I am wrong. Its not the latest version of the manual that is up on the page… Have to investigate why that and upload a new one. Thanks for poking me about it!
Yes this thing that Google links to older version of the manual is annoying. I have asked people to look in to see if we can do something about it on our side to get them refreshed somhow.

2 Likes

You need to submit recrawl requests to google every time you put a new manual up and use their provided url inspection tools to check status of your links.

1 Like

Now the updated manual is up on the site.
Yes, as far as I know it is something like this that needs to be done. Im not a web wizard myself, but I will pass on the info. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@eangman

Never mind. I can do it by ear.

Please ignore the rest…

Can you give an example on how to calculate the LFO speed for “odd” time signatures?

I would like to have the LFO sitting on top of a 4/4 groove modulating the cutoff freq in a polymetric or polyrhythmic fashion. Idk maybe in 6/8, 1/3, 3/8 or 5/16?

I just had this idea, maybe I can figure it on my own. But if there is just a “formula” that’ll be easier.

Very much like in this video

Thanks.