It's a conspiracy, the track challenge šŸ‘½

Just listening through the source now, sampling whatever pops out to me straight to the digitakt. So much character, Iā€™m really stoked to see what people come up with for this one.

2 Likes

Awesome, sounds like fun! Iā€™ll try and knock something out later this week!

1 Like

Give me a thumbs up if you think I should remove the Elektron gear requirement from the guidelines.

1 Like

I mean this is the elektron forum so Iā€™d assume thatā€™s not too big of an issue for most people here. That said the more the merrier so maybe more of a suggestion then a restriction?

1 Like

Could we have the option to replace the sci-fi quote with Alex Jones?

1 Like

Haha. I am pretty sure you wonā€™t struggle to find a passage of him talking about UFOs and paranoia, etc.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wmpOl5r4K7b1xU8h-qyZqjz-MbJOjrAr
(24bit wav, anyone know a good way to make a gdrive audio link player embedded?)

eyegravy extraction events from years past have resulted in garbled reconstructions of previous visitations. we hope this future 8/08/18 contact can repair past misprobings fuelling a new era of shared resources through gravy trade relations and augmented discotheques.

:elmd::elan:

9 Likes

Nice work. Some great sound design there. :alien:

1 Like

Nice! Great job waftlord.

Iā€™m loving the rhythmic variation in your track. :star_struck:

Weā€™re on the 7 day countdown and Iā€™m looking forward to hearing more.

1 Like

Man, Iā€™m kicking myself for not listening to this sooner- this is excellent.!

1 Like

cheers fellow humans

2 Likes

I started my track, got sidetracked but I might finish it off this evening.

2 Likes

It got a bit silly but it was fun to make. Sorry itā€™s far too long.

Gear used:

• Monomachine doing the sequencing, synth parts, SFX
  • TR-8S doing the drums, through an Aira Torcido (except the kick)
  • SE-02 on bass
  • Roland D-05 doing the pad
  • Roland MX-1 to multitrack it live into Logic where I did the mixing & FX, and added the samples (I considered using the OT for the samples but it would have taken too long)

Link to lossless AIFF

11 Likes

I loved the track, @finalform! Thatā€™s great how you used Arecibo as your profile pic too. :+1:

:space_invader:

1 Like

Just reading this now, might give it a goā€¦t-minus 45 hoursā€¦blip

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got one in the hopper as well. posting now to force myself to work on it more as the countdown ticks downā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks! The image is a screengrab from the video I took the samples from. :alien: :thup:

3 Likes

Ok, gave myself the goal to finnish it in one dayā€¦

5 Likes

Decided to do another version tomorrow, as the mix is horribleā€¦

1 Like