It doesn´t do program change to an external Synth

Hi guys, quick question here. I´ve tried to find a solution checking the forum first, but I can´t find anything similar.

Let´s say I am using the Midi track A with a Hydrasynth (I’ve tried with other synths and the issue is the same) and using the Midi channel 9. All good, the sequence is working, etc. But…not the program change (fully)

Let´s say I want the patch B021 on the Hydrasynth, so I select the bank 1 (not sure what this does, I´ve left it off and it´s the same) and the SBNK 2( so the Hydrasynth goes to B) and PROG 21 with the knobs; it changes the patch on the Hydrasynth, but…how can I automate this to start with that patch everytime I switch on the Digitakt???

Let’s say I switch on the Hydrasynth, then the Digitakt and I play the first pattern from the project I´m working with. It doesn’t change the patch on the Hydrasynth. I have to do it manually the first time. I´ve also added on the first trigger, but nothing.

If on the pattern 2 I want to change the patch on the Hydrasynth to B040, on the pattern 2 I´ve selected the new PROG number 40 in both the pattern and trigger and it works.

It’s like if it only sends the changes, but not the predefined program that is in the pattern.

How can I make this work?

On the general settings the “PRGM CHG PUT CH” is Off as I know now that this is only to send pattern changes to another DGKT.

I know is not a bit deal, but it´s quite annoying. Let´s say I have a project and I´m using 4 external synths, so the first time I play the pattern I have to manually select the patches for the 4 synths. It sucks.

Any ideas???

Thanks a lot.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hydrasynth from ASM (Ashun Sound Machines)