Issue syncing Ableton with DT via Overbridge and sequencing external gear from DT

So I’m trying to do the following:

• DT is synced to Ableton with OB, and it works ok
  • DT is also sequencing the Minilogue, the audio output of the ML goes into Ableton via my Motu card. just midi notes, no sync involved between DT and ML

now the result is that DT is synced perfectly with Ableton, but the notes from the ML are slightly off, not much but you can ear it. also when I record the ML in Ableton, you see that every notes is slightly off the grid. what can I do apart from fixing it with the latency correction of Ableton?

I’m also having this issue. I will have a jam and play around with my gear, then when I want to use OB to move things into live, the midi out of DT is no longer in sync with the “audio” out of the DT via OB, but is just off enough to make everything wonky.

I know OB wants you to only sequence in the DAW, but then WHY use the DT at all? This has been super frustrating to me. At this point I feel like it is an issue with OB and DT rather than my own setup

I’ve been able to fix it using sync offset in ableton. I’ve thought about and probably is not possible to solve it completely by Elektron because of the way delay compensation works in a DAW. But I agree it’s frustrating

I spend most of yesterday trying to sync everything together with Overbridge. It works for me - midi and audio from Overbridge, Ableton and my gear is in sync. The only donwside is that an external HW sequencer that is in sync with with it all is not able to go into DT and sequence it in sync anymore. I can either have it sync with DT or everything else, but not both.

Are you sending midi to external gear from ableton or from digitakt? My issue is sending midi from Digitakt

When I first installed Overbridge I had same problem, Then I slaved Digitakt to my Drumbrute and Daw too and worked. Then I did not use Overbridge a while until it updated. Previous update… I installed and everything out of sync again. Played with the settings of buffer and Overbridge on highest setting. I manage to get it to decent lag after the next update but still not as tight as I first had it when I Slaved everything to my Drumbrute Clock. It is a bit annoying as I mainly work with hardware but would like to record tracks in Ableton for editing etc…

Any help or insight on this is appreciated

Same problem here, DT audio via OB is on time, but my external gear is ahead !