Is there any Trig menu like the Digitone?

Hi 'nauts

I’ve started to put some serious time into my Octatrack as a way to reduce and put everything -or most of it- into this machine and it’s being great!

Coming from the Digitone tho, I realized the way to set conditional tricks in the Octa is quite… a pain in the ass? I’m used to fulling my pattern of trigs sliding my finger and just set a global % for that sequence, then set 100% on some trigs with parameter lock and with this have an easy way to create a stable but always shifting groove -especially cool for kicks!- and just let it roll. It’s really fun and handy in a live situation when you want to quickly surprise and some randomness.

Is there any way in the Octa to control conditionals, trig length or velocity for the entire sequence like this? Going trig by trig to the micro-timing menu and set the condition is not fun at all ;-;

I know I could do that with the LFO assigned to AMP, but you all know lfo’s is something you want to save for extras!

thank you in advance.

I’d say lfos; if you want to save them, resample in order to create slices you’d modulate with an lfo.

There is also Midi loopback, hence control audio tracks with midi tracks. An lfo on velocity is a trick to emulate DN Probability. That way you have 6 lfos minimum. No midi feedback loop risk as long as midi tracks use audio tracks channels.

You can combine both methods…add one shots and trig conditions…