Is it possible for the sequencer to record joystick movement?

+1!

1 Like

Hi all

Therad merged so I deleted my post data

Thanks

4 years later same problem?
so that i love that synth but this is really sad
is it possible to record the performance knobs?Or should i record every single Parameter i changed on the steps? it would be a great workflow if if it would work.
How can i apply aftertouch on a step in the sequencer?
greetings

Bump …

Performance macros and joystick movements cannot be recorded into the sequencer.
I guess that’s why they’re called “performance” macros.

Edit; With a little math it’s possible to transfer performance macro values to synth parameters.
Hold OSC1, OSC2, FILTER, ENV, ENV2, AMP, LFO buttons to see numerical values instead of knobs graphics and check the depth set in the macro.

1 Like

After not having an input for a sustain pedal this is my second disappointment with this instrument. Apparently elektron does not know much about keyboards and the essentials of playing an instrument. I also do like programming stuff once in a while but it can get frustrating when you want to get groovy.

1 Like

+1 I’d love it if Elektron implemented recording of the joystick movements in the sequencer. It’s too bad the performance macros don’t record either. Is it a technical limitation of the data flow/resolution?

No, it’s a rational and imho very sensible design choice … i think we all have that sinking feeling when we come across this, but if you think it through in terms of the layering of parameter locks it is the only viable approach

it’s safe to assume this will never change, imho