Is BLACKBOX 1010music the Digitakt / Digitone killer?

As an an Elektron owner and fan , have to admit that BLACKBOX by 1010Music literally kills in features my Digitakt and Digitone
Unless Elektron will upgrade the sequencer capabilities of DT / DN similar to the Sequentix Cirklon the , Blackbox ( aka everything what i would wish to have in Digitakt) , is going to put under shadow our beloved Elektron that has some super stupid limitations.
Meanwhile we are dreaming to have a time division / arp through Midi in Digitone and stereo samplering in Digitakt , blackbox delivers the following list of capabilities with the cost of 600€:

1. AD/DA 32bit 48khz
  2. STEREO SAMPLERING ( are u listening Elektron)
  3. 4 stereo output
  4. Unlimited sampler size ( cpu limitations and sd card limitations )
  5. Support big size SD card
  6. USB midi host
  7. DC coupled URORACK FRIENDLY
  8. 4 note polifony
  9. Upgradable platform, may be for some future granular syntheses possibilities.
  10. Battery powered
  11. SONG MODE :heart_eyes:, not a groove box for just jamming you ca literally finish proper professional tracks with vocals etc ready for the sound engineer.

I v put immediately on sale Digitakt after seeing the looppop tutorial and Ricky Tinez today performance on the blackbox, will keep the Digitone hoping they will upgrade the capabilities but yes i am a bit off from Elektron developers when seeing those new gears coming out .
ELEKTRON IF YOU ARE LISTENING UPGRADE THOSE BOXES AND MAKE TGE OVERBRIDGE USABLE WITH LOGIC PRO X WITH NO CRAZY LATENCY AND ARTEFACTS RECORDINGS !!!

Check blackbox

1 Like

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: 1010music Blackbox