iPad Music Apps?

well… I’m not sure. I’m travelling in a few months and I’m really hoping for a DT/ipad setup only.
back at home I might use either DT+OT or DT+OT+iPad… or DT+OT+Shruthi, not sure!

although I’m thinking maybe I can throw Audiobus in the mix somehow but I would rather avoid it, AUM seems like the way to go… so in that case I should probably just work around the manual-loading option

1 Like

Well I don’t know your music but I mean like sampled textures or transitional material? Just something going while you get ready to move on…

8 Likes

You can use MIDI LINK sync app with AUM to get LINK.
But the sync is not perfect here :flushed::cry:
Its a shame

Do you know what the Bluetooth product is by any chance. Had a quick google but no joy.

It’s a NanoKEY Studio. There’s some form of auto mapping when used with Gadget.

I meant the one connected to the mpd218 in the picture above with bm3 that JB posted

Blockquote

This one.

I believe it is a zivix puc+

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Synthmaster One out.

2 Likes

wow, this sounds pretty good. nice filter env./character
is it just me or this sounds kinda Virus-ish?
maybe it’s just those first trancy patches that influenced me :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha before you edited and added the video link I thought you were calling yourself “synthmaster one” and doing a mic drop :cool::raised_back_of_hand::microphone:

8 Likes

I thought the same thing and loled

2 Likes

Update: maschine mk3 does work with iOS as an interface, you need the CCK you can plug into a power source and you need to use a USB socket powerful enough for it to work. Otherwise you just get a message saying that it requires too much power. Unfortunately no midi mode standalone which is frustrating cause my dog just chewed up my Mac charger. “You’ll never use standalone away from a computer” they said :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

ApeMatrix is awesome, sort of like AUM except its a matrix mixer. Can get lost in this one:

1 Like

Can you control external hardware with it?

Can you control external hardware with it?

Well its not really a controller (although you can host things like Rozetta in it) its an AU Host and IAA mixer… it will also mix external signals… so, kind of?

I was thinking if you could use the midi matrix to modulate external synth parameters.