iPad Music Apps?

All regional app stores do not update simultaneously. Give it a few hours?

Hopefully sorted by lunchbreakā€¦

2 Likes

At least the 2 x audio devices and new drum box are free!

3 Likes

Iā€™m building my sample bank up for travel. What is the best app I can use to organize all my samples and use between apps?

Gotta check AudioShare if you havenā€™t alreadyā€¦
I use that and a little USB stick iDiskk pro app.
Covered with my PC/Hardware/IPhone/IPadā€¦

4 Likes

Just downloaded Elastic Drums.
Holy shit it is good. Like a turbocharged Nord Drum 2 plus samples and sequencer.
$15 or something. Feel guilty only paying that much really

2 Likes

Yeah, I went with Patterning for my drum app, but itā€™s sample-based. Which, donā€™t get me wrong, is REALLY COOL, but I feel lazy when I come up with cool things on it. Doesnā€™t feel like I put enough effort into it. Elastic Drums is synth based with sample support? Definitely should have gone with that

1 Like

Yes it synth based with samples. Synth was the reason I went with it.
Have a Nord Drum 2 and this thing honestly sounds very similar and have only browsed the presets.
I would go as far as say the Nord Drum may have been an influence, as it is 6 part and some of the presets even have Clavia in the title.
Crazy 4 op fm as well. What a bargain.

5 Likes

Well! Youā€™ve sold me on this! Looks like Iā€™m buying it tonight! Control it through Modstep and get some really crazy things going! (I needed more to run through Modstep, actually.

Thank you, sir!

1 Like

Sweet. For fun going to try and reprogram my favourite Nord Drum 2 patches on this thing :grinning:

3 Likes

elastic drums has 4 op FM?!

buying, thx

1 Like

Yep you could create kits with this one engine only for sure, and there are a bunch of other engines also.
Sounds great. Metallic awesomeness

1 Like

elastic drums is not available on the finnish app store? bummer

I need a couple of apps if anybody can help!

Iā€™m starting to buckle down and try to learn composing, anybody know of any scoring apps?

Second, the Pyramid is pretty cool, but trying to compose from it is kinda a pain, does anybody know of any good apps to plug in(and maybe test with some basic sounds) and be able to load that into the Pyramid?

Extra points if both of these objectives can be accomplished in a single app.

Thanks!

When I first got the Pyramid, I used Gadget a lot to learn it.

1 Like

Notion.

There have been other scoring apps out there, but Notion seems to be the most consistently supported - regular updates, bug fixes, etc.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Squarp Pyramid [compilation topic]

I just downloaded Notion onto my iPad. This is great! This is what Iā€™ve been wanting from notation software from the first times I tried to learn scoring!

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Check out Nodal. Itā€™s way out thereā€¦
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nodal/id1186574039?mt=8

5 Likes

I wasnā€™t planning on buying another app, but it intrigued me with the mention of probability theory and was only 3 bucks.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Edit: this is kinda a weird app. Kinda fun to poke around at and guess whatā€™s going on. Almost like a puzzle since the manual isnā€™t in the app :smiley: