iOverbridge?

This sounds like an Elektron mixer with overbridge and some nice compression. :+1:

1 Like

As iOS and macOS getting closer to each other with each new major update Overbridge can happen in the future.

Also for sure when Appleā€™s Logic Pro comes to iOS.

ā€œI find your faith in Appleā€¦ disturbingā€

I mean Iā€™d love if that happened but not really holding my breath at this point

iDoubt.it :grin:

2 Likes

It could be very disturbing if Apple make some big changes. With the result of building the Overbridge from scratch againā€¦

Better no iOverbridge and more focus on Elektron machine OSā€™s :slight_smile:

Yes, we need the unifying-to-rule-them-all-deviceā€¦well maybe the next OT right, @Open_Mike? :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d be all over a mixer with Overbridge

1 Like

SuperDigiLogAllTrackUW MK420 DPS-2 everything box with toaster/coffee maker sync pleaseā€¦

A.K.A. The InfinityTrack
:smile:

2 Likes

Yeah that be really nice.

A Overbridge performance mixer seems cool.

But it must be something very special on the performance part. I only have two hands and like to have focus.

Another great thing would be if Elektron works together with Allen & Heath so there would be a Qu Overbridge version. They can drop the mic pre-amps by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure about an external deviceā€¦

To be honest, I donā€™t even need or want the full capability of Overbridge. I donā€™t need to automate parameters or control the Dtk itself, I only really want to stream the audio channels separately. You can already do this sort of thing with, for example, Focusrite interfaces, so itā€™s definitely possible with a class compliant driver.

1 Like

Agree, just streaming the single tracks would be pretty sufficientā€¦

Is this thread hidden now? Canā€™t see it on the indexā€¦

I can see it in the recent posts list and the OB section, seems normal from hereā€¦

Need an Overbridgebridge!

I know this is an old thread but I am highly resonating with these ideas and comments!
:raised_hands:t2::black_heart:

Another vote for iOverbridge!

This is 2020. I do everything on my mobile devices. So yeah! iOverbridge!

1 Like

And so it begins.

1 Like

I came here just to quote myself. bye.