iOS app?

Since the last update allows USB to be set to both audio and midi it struck me that it could be possible for an ios app to be developed to give an overview of settings, like overbridge does.

I wonder if this is planned by Elektron? If not I’m sure a third party developer could have an opportunity here, I’d definitely be interested in paying for a nice graphical front end and probably others would too?

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Sounds like a job for @Rusty!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want to say that out loud on this forum, he might send his goons over to mess you up :joy:

3 Likes

Looks at empty space on desk where Analog Heat might be…

Goon #1 is sleeping at the moment; best not to disturb him; or he’ll fuck my shit up.

6 Likes

Bejezus! He is a total unit! :smile:

1 Like

Last time he scratched me, the scar tissue was still there a few years later / can still faintly see it now :expressionless:

3 Likes

Oof! Can tell he is a tough bugger using the Rytm for a pillow like that, and that he prefers Mentos to kitty treats :wink:

1 Like

Using the Analoge Heat with my iPad would be so great. There are a lot of good apps for iPad (I think of Sugarbytes Drumcomputer and Egoist).

If i could use iOS Oberbrigde to send audio to the Analog Heat to record that in my DAW, a dream would come true…