Introducing Song Mode on Digitakt, Syntakt, Digitone and Digitone Keys

Looks like beef is back on the menu boys.

6 Likes

Sorry to question this comment as well but what do you mean by outdated?

2 Likes

I believe so, I dont think it works like a quantizer tho where midi input would be scaled. It just affects the notes you play on the box while in keyboard mode

I just woke from a dream where i turned down sex from a bunch of attractive women and then i see Elektron has released song mode. What a crazy day.

7 Likes

If it works like Digitone scale mode it would be perfect tbh

You seem to have misunderstood the internet :wink:

OMG! :partying_face:

I was just using Song Mode on my Ensoniq ASR-X Pro last night and thinking “what if…?”

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

This doesn’t appeal much to my workflow but props for Elektron for tackling a feature that A LOT of people wanted (and tbh thought would never come to the digis).

That being said, I wonder if I could repurpose the song mode so use it as some sort of setlist creator (ie. arrange certain patterns across my project to loop indefinitely, and use the Song mode to move through the setlist).

3 Likes

i don’t care much about song mode, but super happy with portamento on Syntakt.
now Syntakt becomes quite a nice acid machine.

15 Likes

FINALLY SONG MODE now let us never speak of it again

15 Likes

Hey, yeah, please do try. I think that is one big thing people use this kind of feature for.

2 Likes

I will now use more than ONE Pattern in my Performances.

21 Likes

Well now that Song Mode is here, I’m sure we can expect an influx of fully finished tracks from all of us Digi owners here…

61 Likes

I promise nothing.

4 Likes

It simply wasn’t possible in the past.

10 Likes

Today is my actual birthday and my mom is really going to have to get crazy to outdo Elektron’s gift. This is great!

Extra fun to see people already/still complaining. “I heard this was a massive update but it isn’t because that one thing I wanted isn’t in it”. The internet is such a laugh!

20 Likes

I’ve been very vocal about the lack of song mode. Thx so much for implementing this Elektron! I will put my money where my mouth is and order a Digitone now.

18 Likes

Introducing Song Mode on Digitakt, Syntakt, Digitone & Digitone Keys

dontbelive

23 Likes

Holy shit! I’m so happy right now, this has made my day!

1 Like

Happy birthday! Mine was yesterday and I really thought the updates were going to be released on my birthday.

3 Likes