Introducing Octatrack MKII

another welcome addition to the Octatrack hotkey carnival :robot:

3 Likes

Is this true, I couldnā€™t find the source
https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/22218426_1611769532209476_1595545188104048774_o.jpg?oh=db73db36b7dcae6745c7167d7edb01df&oe=5A86C18C

Itā€™s straight from the mothership, Elektron.se

1 Like

found it, NICE!

I know what I am doing tonight

I think Oct 6 is just the date of the announcement, that the os will come ā€œsoonā€ā€¦

1 Like

Letā€™s hope there are worlds apart in subtle differences ;D

3 Likes

I hope someone does some (From Square 1) videos on this thing. Looking through the manual, Iā€™m lost, LOL. But Iā€™ve never touched one of these before. Iā€™ve seen some of the Cuckoo stuff, but it doesnā€™t seem like he starts from the beginning. Iā€™d like to see some MKII tutorials hopefully

No conditional options on recorder trigs.

8 Likes

OK, midi loopback it is thenā€¦ :smile_cat:
Thanks for checkingā€¦

Hereā€™s the official starter tutorials from Elektron for mk1ā€¦
The underlying methods and pretty much most of it will be the same with mk2 besides some button shortcutsā€¦

3 Likes

Ah, too bad. Though still thrilled.

Thanks for checking!

2 Likes

Prototype 25!

Thatā€™s got to be fun playing with the prototypes and watching them grow!

Brings a tear to my eye, thinking of them growing up

1 Like

If any proud new mk2 operator would be willing to check if sliced recorder buffer slots retain their slices after a power cycle, inquiring nauts want to knowā€¦ literally Iā€™ve been asked to askā€¦ :ecstatic:
Worked on os E, no longer on Hā€¦

2 Likes

I love knobs demos

13 Likes

I think my edumacated guess work for handling / editing / copying / pasting / loading / saving conditional trigs might be pretty goodā€¦ Iā€™ll test as soon as I get my hands on the new OSā€¦

Yes I agree with this 100%

all hopes and dreams now accomplished.

what more is there to do?

oh, make tunes! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Definitely got my money on some form of full blown next level mean machine from Elektron at some point, with Overbridge and all the things, maybe some form of killer routing/mixing/fx production box, hence the mkiiā€™s somewhat cosmetic upgrade. Still, if you want to buy a new Octatrack, this is the one to buyā€¦

cool video! i watch this all day every day.

1 Like