Introducing: Digitone Keys

No, the AR isn’t an “upsell” from the DT. It’s an analog drum machine with sampling as an add-on. In many ways it’s a step down from the Digitakt if you only want sampling.

And, news flash, Elektron did release a “bigger box Digitone with more features.” It’s in the title of this thread. :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t think so.

I disagree.

I think you’re one of two.

I had my first music lessons on keyboard, but piano/keys hasn’t been my main instrument in years - I’m more of a string player. Anyway, the way the DNK is designed w/ sequencer module to left, 37 keys to right looks usable to me too.

1 Like

Introducing Elektron Octahands! - but I want one anyway

3 Likes

Waiting for that ADTK+MkII tease

Has the Digitone Keys paved the way for Monomachine Keys !!!

Alrighty! Thomann has shipped it. Soon i will have it …

5 Likes

and he never touched a key

1 Like

HAHAHAHA…nice catch!
WOW

Unboxing

First Impressions:
A Hefty chunk of a man’s Synth. Worth the double price. The Keyboard feels and plays excellent, wheels and knobs, button also great. The matt painted finish feels great.
It looks much better to me than on the pictures.
New presets and also new preset patterns.
Having the Keys, dedicated knobs and the Arp control right there, opens up this synth so much more. Had to force myself to stop now, its very much fun to play with.

22 Likes

As a graphic designer I really appreciate the lovely packaging on this one.

6 Likes

Yeah, graphics are excellent, great work!

Does anyhone has a picture how it looks if you place the keys and a elektron box in dt/dn/octatrack height beside it?
The surface of the keys is angled, and I wonder how it matches.

Graphics are really nice, true this.

My ghetto DNK…

Hahahaha
not proper setup. Positioned for photo hahaha

13 Likes

Jeez what’s up with the Illuminati symbolism on that package though :open_mouth: :smile:

1 Like

lovely! :smiley:

Yes its awesome! Even as a non Designer its very enjoyable.

1 Like

No sand in the box? :thinking:

Have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, yes…no sand. Only a big poster. I think about putting it into a frame and stick it to the wall behind my iMac. Looks really nice!

1 Like