Introducing: Digitone Keys

Maybe a rifle case would work. Would need to check the depth though. Pelican and Plasticase make some pretty good ones that might work.

I notice that Kraft Music is selling the DK with a Gator Cases GKB-49 bag. (Answering my own question.) That’s an $80 bag.

ADDED: That bag looks a little big actually.
Interior Dimensions:
Length 36.5 ", Width 13.75 ", Height 4.5 "

https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/single-rifle-case/vault/v770 :wink:

That looks much better and it’s a hard case.

Always good getting on a plane and carrying on a rifle case!

:smiley: Yes, I’m not sure they’d appreciate that one. It does have enough room though to add another unit. Maybe a Digitakt or something to the right side.

You’re right it’s a little long – maybe they or somebody makes a case for a sawed off shotgun.

So one is too long and the other is too wide. I think this is still an open question for the Goldilocks Digitone Keys bag.

2 Likes

Might be worth comparing the dimensions to the SFx-6, then check Elektron-Users? I remember lots of debate about what case to use with that beast! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting to compare dimensions regardless.

Digitone Keys 868 x 185 x 90 mm
Monomachine SFX-6 975 x 176 x 55 mm

And they complain the Digitone Keys is too long.

ADDED: More statistics. These in English units, just to balance things out. Surface area size:
digitone keys 34.2" x 7.3" x 3.6" – area 249.7 in^2
analog keys 26.0" x 12.2" x 3.7" – area 317.2 in^2
So the AK is 27% larger than the DK.

5 Likes

Also 8 individual outs.

1 Like

$949USD
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk2 Keyboard

Thank you for putting these out! As a lover of the Mnm Keys, this ‘slim’ model of it is so beautiful to my eyes.
:hot_face:

6 Likes

Not a big gun fan but that case looks badass.

I don’t own a Digitakt anymore. I bought one when it first came out (and Elektron said that they were working on a viable option to songmode). Mine bricked shortly after I purchased it. I own a Rytmn MkII (as well as an A4 and a MD).

cool, so maybe stop complaining now?

3 Likes

I’ll speak my mind whenever I please. If you don’t like it, don’t read it - or, if possible, block my posts (for my sake as well as yours).

So you are complaining about a feature, you think, is missing on a box…you dont even own!? :thinking:

giphy

4 Likes

We can call it a synth case :wink:

I’ve actually built some modulars into their smaller cases.

2 Likes

@Phaelam @Malarkyk Everybody would agree that song mode in Digi boxes would be a great and much needed feature. Why you guys defend so much such a poor design decision like not including the song mode in the machine? It would open up so many possibilities if it was implemented!
Did elektron do that on purpose to make people buy more expensive boxes that is the question… and if so it’s a bit sad.

2 Likes

I’m not defending. I accept that it doesn’t have it, and I could have bought another device if that feature was very important to me. Maybe it will get an update which adds song mode, maybe it won’t.

Just gonna go make some music now brb

4 Likes