Introducing Digitakt

so, will elektron offers free OB prenium with pre orders ?

still no video demo or product overview??

nope yet, you have to take a leap of faith jejejejee

I just watched the sonicstate namm vid again. oh boi I canā€™t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is only USB right? Software (even free ones) can help do MIDI over USB. To have the hardware equivalent, connecting to other hardware, the total cost of solution is expensive.

itā€™s funnai a week ago I was thinkin people who wished DT had a battery were silly and now I wish the DT had a battery. itā€™s a funny old world :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean the digitakt? That has the basic midi connects. My guess is it can send 8 separate channels with a splitter. But really nobody knows.

Of course software can one up it. Honestly, nothing can beat a good daw with some plug-ins when it comes to power and versatility but I think the old argument about hardware being more satisfying maintains.

1 Like

Just dropped by to say hello as another 400+ posts had elapsed since my last visit to this thread. Glad to see that the backlash against the higher price + OB premium was short-lived after all.

Waiting for Cenkā€™s videos to dropā€¦ Until then :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m still pouting about the lack of individual outs! Why!!!

1 Like

I hear you. Not sure I understand either.

because OB, innit

Guess Elektron designers just donā€™t like using pedals on separate tracks. Or they love taking laptops everywhereā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

Disappointment will come when your effort does not give you the expected return. If things donā€™t go as planned or if you face failure. Failure is extremely difficult to handle, but those that do come out stronger. What did this failure teach me? is the question you will need to ask. You will feel miserable. You will want to quit, like I wanted to when nine publishers rejected my first book. Some IITians kill themselves over low grades ā€“ how silly is that? But that is how much failure can hurt you. But itā€™s life. If challenges could always be overcome, they would cease to be a challenge. And remember ā€“ if you are failing at something, that means you are at your limit or potential. And thatā€™s where you want to be.
Disappointmentā€™ s cousin is Frustration, the second storm. Have you ever been frustrated? It happens when things are stuck. This is especially relevant in India. From traffic jams to getting that job you deserve, sometimes things take so long that you donā€™t know if you chose the right goal. After books, I set the goal of writing for Bollywood, as I thought they needed writers. I am called extremely lucky, but it took me five years to get close to a release. Frustration saps excitement, and turns your initial energy into something negative, making you a bitter person. How did I deal with it? A realistic assessment of the time involved ā€“ movies take a long time to make even though they are watched quickly, seeking a certain enjoyment in the process rather than the end result ā€“ at least I was learning how to write scripts, having a side plan ā€“ I had my third book to write and even something as simple as pleasurable distractions in your life ā€“ friends, food, travel can help you overcome it. Remember, nothing is to be taken seriously. Frustration is a sign somewhere, you took it too seriously.
ā€• Chetan Bhagat

1 Like

ā€¦ or splitting out the kick for a decent live mix.

1 Like

me: negative thinking is easy. better?

2 Likes

:heat:

3 Likes

When will get to see some video action?? :smile:

1 Like

like like like >:)

enough for the mystery and post some video overviews demos already Dataline jejejejejje

That response seems awfully copy and paste. How about using your own words?

3 Likes