Introducing Digitakt

…they stated the price between 600 and 650 at namm too, so what? “don´t care about what i said yesterday…” :kissing_closed_eyes:

People wait for superbooth2017,cenk will show the basics on the DT at least it will not be silent behind some glass jejejej

1 Like

Bax are the worst offenders for ‘date fixing’ for equipment that is either not released or on order.

ok. i mean the Bax Shop in Germany btw, but i guess this is the shop you meant too. Well, they offered it for 650 € incl. Tax. Couldnt resist. Bad for my channel if it arrives waay too late though … :wink:

@Jogerflocky: I know that those dates were from NAMM. This is why im wondering. But since Cenk doesnt seem to answer anyone (only those whose question he likes :smiling_imp: ) i’m assuming they were really misinformed and didnt got the “real” release date. or didnt published it. Thomann and the like speak from May, 15th.

rather the right question to the wrong person you wanted to say, right?! :smirk:

1 Like

Don’t waste your time, he’s too busy preparing:

:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

All Hail!

I can’t possibly spend another Bazinga today!
Woop woop!

1 Like

Damn! They’re already sold out… Has anyone actually seen it in use???

Here is your answer, quoted from the newsletter:

Spring means many things, and one of them is Superbooth in Berlin. We’re of course delighted to return this year, and set up camp in booth O526. We’ll bring some Digitakts for you to try, and a few of our trusted Elektron Arcade machines as well.

Finally we will get to hear and see some digitaktical action :thup:
To bad I can’t be there :nej:

For everbody who is planning to attend Superbooth, have good fun!!

2 Likes

brings Digitakt-sized bag

6 Likes

What does those Elektron arcade machines look like? Sounds awesome.

9 Likes

:joy: thats crazy! Good crazy that is :wink:

1 Like

Nick Batt mentioned they are scrambling to get a unit ready to show next week.

But superbooth is like right now, isn’t it?

yep!
snatched a Digitakt… it’s ok.

2 Likes

From the website: 20 — 22 APRIL 2017 / FEZ BERLIN

Music Messe just happened, maybe you are thinking of that?

1 Like

Ahhh…
Thanks mec 1

Sorry if this question has been asked before but do we know if Digtakt uses mono samples or stereo (like Octatrack)

I think I may have answered my own question, looks like samples will be stereo as the analogue audio jacks are stereo;