Introducing Digitakt II

From what I’ve heard so far, it reminds me more of the op-1s CWO effect than of the OTs comb filter.

1 Like

The comb filter sounds so good. I was pretty jazzed about the chorus but I think this might be my new favorite sound-shaping tool on DT2 (well, as sure as I can be about that having not used it myself).

Really nice :fire: :fire:

Here is a little quick thing. All the sounds are made with the comb filter and the factory noise sample “grainy”:

58 Likes

I love the new filters. really good addition :fire: :fire:

7 Likes

According to my scoresheet, Jeanne is winning the “make the D2 sound awesome” contest by about 400 laps over the next person.

7 Likes

Just saw in @Jeanne s video (at 9:31) that they included logical NOT trig conditions! :star_struck::star_struck::+1: That is so great! Thank you Elektron!

(found my request from 2018: :sweat_smile:)

7 Likes

I absolutely adore this. It has a very “Metroid Prime Soundtrack” feel to it, which I am here for.

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed that there’s Time Signature for the Metronome, was it there before? And Pre roll.

The Random LFO Slew has been ported to the DT, nice.

1 Like

When I went to the order page it also said 3-4 weeks. Perhaps I was a bit hasty. I wrote them and asked them to cancel “IF the waiting time was real” and they cancelled - could be a lost in translation. Anyways excited to receive mine tomorrow.

Couldn’t read and watch everything as of yet. Maybe it’s been covered yet.

So many great new features.

Is there by chance an option to edit already saved samples?

Or an option for +/- track delay (not with microtiming but as track option) or a possibility to insert silence before a sample for that purpose?

1 Like

I think I leave the old things on the OG and make completely other stuff with the digitakt 2⁴ (II).

1 Like

Do you think that these sounds are also possible with the DT II comb filter? I hope so…

7 Likes

Long & McQuade might have stock at their main warehouse already. I pre-ordered yesterday and they had 30 I believe. I “think” that’s what they had at the warehouse and it’s hopefully not what they ordered for their first batch.

The fact that it’s not available to order online through them could be an indication that they’re waiting to receive their order.

PLEASE GOD put this in the digitones. And i suppose the DT 1…

1 Like

Awww yeh. Really excited to have the comb filter…

And Syntakt too please

:raised_hands:

Also noise -> comb, and in the background (later) playing it a bit by hand.

Edit:

Noise -> Comb Filter Kick and weird noises exploration

23 Likes

give me an exact time stamp to a sound and i’ll give it a shot :wink:

6 Likes

This comb filter is so nice :heartbeat: This DTII seems to be a pretty solid synth when talking about sound design.

6 Likes

@Jeanne is always up to the task! :orange_heart:

5 Likes