Introducing Analog Four & Analog Rytm MKII

actually… quite excited for a behringer drum machine…

3 Likes

Support did tell me that there are updates on the way, but couldn’t tell me when.

1 Like

Will the new MK2 machines have the improved more visual interface like the DT (like visual envelope, filter setting, etc.)? Would improve the handling a ton.

1 Like

Hum…
Developing sound-packs for the A4 will be trickier, due to differing circuitry.

I’m sure the sounds will be compatible, but certainly won’t sound the same.

They’ve been telling me that since the new year. :stuck_out_tongue:

Monomachine mk iii please

18 Likes

Interesting that Elektron doesn’t view direct sampling by the AR as a feature that cannibalizes other machines anymore (Digitakt and OT). I guess this feature seems like a throwback to the MD UW, any other potential features from the MD going to be added (ctrl-al?)

I haven’t seen this question answered, is Midi out added to the AR MK2?

1 Like

rytm mk2 can do sampling?
if elektron dont bring sampling to rytm MK1 via OS update i will never buy something from elektron again!

3 Likes

That was what I was imagining too.

I doubt that it has the hardware inside to do that.

Looks nice but… No MIDI sequencing with A4mk2?

dang, it’s just never good enough for some people

15 Likes

I need to hear the new A4 MKII! :slight_smile:

Why?
Isn’t it allowed that a new version of a product has new features? There must be something new.

Are the LFOs improved on the a4 mk2? They limited the machine in FM sounds as you went into higher frequencies…

1 Like

it has an audio input, it cant be so hard to add this feature, same with midi out

Also the look from Octatrak and A4 is quite different!

Right. I’m on board.

2 Likes

MK1 has no ADC on the inputs (for some reason) - this cannot be changed with a software update :wink:

8 Likes

So OB premium for DT costs 79 euro and OB premium for AR/A4 mk2 costs 99 euro? It’s getting kind of silly…

1 Like