Introducing: All new Elektron stands

Hi there, yep I’m afraid we have a few items out of stock at the moment. I’ve placed an order with my fabricators but they’re quoting a 4 week lead time! I’m pretty annoyed so may look for a new supplier in the future. Anyway, if you don’t mind waiting a month we should have plenty of stock then. Many thanks

Thanks for the quick reply! I’ll keep an eye out - do you typically send out stock updates on your email list?

Generally not because stock is always up and down. I don’t want to spam people, but I’ll drop you a message on here when they’re in

Any news on a double stand for an A4MK2 and a ARMK? And do the PL-2 dust covers still fit after mounting the machines to this kit?

Sorry we’ve not got around to looking at stands for the MKII units. Funds are very low right now and i need to buy a second hand unit before designing a stand.

Dust covers fit on most of the other stands except the “double” stand for the Digi, and the Rack Converter. The listing’s say whether the dust covers fit or not.