Individual Outputs Analog 4 on windows 10 with other ASIO devices?

ello’,

So I am coming from mac to windows 10 and would like to use Individual Outputs of A4 with my RME sound devices. On a mac I would just use a Aggregated device and it worked fine. but in windows 10 their isn’t a native Aggregated set up that I know of. I did come across this for windows

http://www.asio4all.com/

asio4all allows you to make Aggregated devices in windows. however i can only get two channels out of the analog 4 in asio4all even though overbridge is set up correctly. My question is anyone doing this with windows 10 another way other than asio4all ?

Thanks

The individual outs via Overbridge have little to do with the audio subsystem of the OS, they’re presented via the plugin only.

well you use overbridge control panel to open the channels on the A 4 other wise they dont show up in Daw’s. in a mac i can bring the channels directly into ableton, thats not on the plug in. the overbridge boxes act as sound devices as far as a os is concerned. I believe the issue here is the drivers of the A4 or rytm ect…

but their could be another way to set it up in windows that i am not aware of …

Windows 10, FL Studio 11.x I need to click on the settings tab on the VST wrapper for the Overbridge VST. Then to the “Processing” tab. Then I can set which channel on the FL Studio mixer each channel of the A4/Overbridge gets sent to.

Personally I’m using my MOTU 828 via firewire, so I don’t need to deal with aggregate devices, but I have set things up that way just to see if it worked. It did.