I'm think of selling my A4 and getting a Tempest

I dunno. I think the synth engines on the AR would get old if I focused on just that. It WOULD take a while, though

1 Like

Just sell all your clothes and walk around in your underpants. Dont think so.

2 Likes

im talking about using the machines to be original. not emulating an 808

you sound minimalistic to me, not lazy. nothing wrong with thatā€¦ its 2016, not the seventiesā€¦ stay lazy and uncluttered:)

2 Likes

I like noise and I like power <3

1 Like

Sorry, maybe a bit off topicā€¦What exactly are " plocks"?
Reading about that a lot hereā€¦

Is it like pinging a filter on a modular, resonance high on the edge of self oscillation and sending a pulse?

1 Like

Elektron sequencer. For each step you can lock parameters to switch up your voiceā€™s sound in the sequence

I think youā€™d look great in just your underpants, tho.

3 Likes

Lotta love in this thread

2 Likes

Well, you may just be about to discover the best easter egg In your AR you never knew you had :wink:

ps - impulse machines will ping your filter very nicely on there too :thup:

5 Likes

Hey. You ping your own filter. Leave @bassmaster 's alone.

4 Likes

Pingers tehehe

3 Likes

Donā€™t RETURN it before P-Lock ! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Now this thread has made me want to get a Tempest again :frowning:

Pffffā€¦ goodmorning easter :rabbit:

I plock= P-lock :eyeglasses:

1 Like

The second hand prices for the Tempest in the UK are pure science fiction, the only reason Iā€™ve not bought another one.
Is that a price or a dialling code?

1 Like

Seriously, Iā€™ve seen a couple going for around $1300. Unreal markdown, I feel terrible for not being able to buy it. Best of luck to you, sir!

Yeh itā€™s an eye watering Ā£1,633.99 over on juno! Should have got one when they were Ā£1200, but now thatā€™s the price of second hand ones :confused:

Considering the battering the Tempest has received on the forums youā€™d think they would be going for a grand tops. Exchange rate my wooden end cheeks!
Not sure Iā€™ve ever seen so much hate for a box. I canā€™t listen to any of the tracks I made with mine as itā€™s a kick (no pun) in the stomachā€¦

In timeā€¦

If you want to sell yours for a grand, I can PayPal you right now!