I'm excited

So Mutch to do ,so Mutch to learn , so Mutch to connect it 2 AAAH !!!
Any noob advice would be more then welkom

2 Likes

Ok.
First, less drugs.

::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

AR doesn’t really need AH, IMO.
Totally sufficient in the distorsion / analog filter area…

4 Likes

Stuka has left the building.

Haha !! :sunglasses:

Just picked one of these up couple of weeks ago , yeah so much to learn , lots of sweet little tricks with this box, I’m trying to take it all in very slowly and not overwhelm my self, the learning process can be the most fun i find , take your time :slight_smile:

Absolutely it is one of the best parts of having a new machine plus sometimes exploring can give you something really creative that you won’t get with a very focused approach .

Start with the basics, put things too complex at the end of the list. Sounds like shit when I reading it again. But get his hierarchy in the learning process is always underrated, underestimated… I probably start with synthesis from the basics with synth only (including LFO) and great beat programming, then I go shuffle and rhythm theory (polyrhythm etc…) then I go to review the whole saving process, then I go to sample import-organization-layering, then sounds processing (there’s a lot to cover), then microtiming/trig condition, then song mode. Place Overbridge inside each step if you’re computer based

Try to isolate the RYTM and focus on it but don’t forget mixing the whole things is as important as learning one machine itself

NB: don’t be afraid to broke something you will reset-initialise the RYTM more than you can think so you can always start with cleaned state. Take pleasure and make more music than mathematics/science/reflexion/organization/reset machines and yourself :mask:
Just always backup all 2, 3 times :joy:

Thank you very Mutch 4 your advice will take all of this in account.

But sometimes 2 fx processors in chain 25% + 25% sounds better than 1 fx processor at 50%