Ignore incoming midi note for single track

Hello!

Can it be somehow solved for a track to see the midi note on a channel for a while and then (after a switch) not see it? I send a (single) midi note from Sonuus G2M V3 with an event processor plus to every track on Digitone. (midi ch. 4-7 Syn, 8-11 midi). I would like to somehow solve that if I record something in the sequencer of a track (eg a bass groove), then I can play pad and other synth sounds on one or more other tracks so that the bass track is no longer triggered by the incoming midi note (that always goes to every track)
Thanks!

Turn of the midi channel send on the device you play. So it doesn’t send notes to that midi channel anymore. Or change the incoming midi channel on you DN.

Thank You!

" I send a (single) midi note from Sonuus G2M V3 with an event processor plus to every track on Digitone. (midi ch. 4-7 Syn, 8-11 midi)."
Unfortunately this is not possible .If I don’t need a track, I solve it by muting. Control with cc as well (that’s why there are tracks on separate midi tracks) but I can’t control the midi event processor plus realtime, it always sends midi note 4 to midi channel 4-11).
So I asked if it could be solved on Digitone’s track?
I can only change the midi channel manually, right?
I think this will be the solution, after recording the groove in the sequencer, I will manually switch the Midi channel. Otherwise I control the whole system with a Morningstar MC8. (HxFx, Digitone, Blofeld)

Yes you can switch the midi channel manually in the settings. But I am just curious why you send out a single midi note to every track? Won’t that play a single note forever on the tracks?

So I can control each track separately with a midi cc message. (cutoff, mute, pitch, etc)
I’m a bass player. When I play, both hands are busy. I control everything what I can with a midi message