I want more than 64 steps on the MS - videos attached

ebay its $700, ill take it down a notch by a few hundred bucks, open to other or might consider just a secondary Elektron. Or a Keyboard Synth with lots of goodie programs on it for Trance, EDM, Techno etc (?)

Hi Roger im looking to find what is that mixer this guy uses on upper right its got some cool looking circular shaped controls: Psychedelic Improv Techno (Circuit Tracks X RC-505) at Mauerpark 10/17/21 Full Set - Gray Contrast - YouTube ?

and I want more than 64 million dollars on my bank account…

Looks like a Loop Station to me.

1 Like

Sweet how did you find it ? Google images or Google image scan?

i would just love to see that the grid resolution increases when setting it to half speed or 1/8th.

to allow a smooth recording which doesn’t break up because the resolution is just spread to wide and therefore can’t grab any note in between.

A friend has one.

I wondered with this Circuit Tracks, it does not allow for Scaling to 1x, or 2x etc like a Model:Samples can do per step. Does it? Tempo can be adjust from lower BPM upto 126 BPM and up but does not seem ideal. it has SWING but thats not controlling each step as wished.
Then the micro step feature just nudges it to the right not left in essence delay effect on it.
I might just have to put an entire sample audio on to one button. Press it you as its in midi time sync with the M:S’s basically start and stop parts. :smiley: ?